Instagram has silently raised its minimum usage time limit from five minutes to thirty minutes. Learn How to Disable Instagram Time Limit.
According to TechCrunch, the social networking app is considering removing the shorter time limit option and is asking users to change their settings.
But there’s another side to it. Many users use this app on a professional level, and the time limit is irrelevant to them.
Users would want to spend more time on the app if they were not reminded of the minimum use requirement. If you’re one of them, keep reading to learn how to get Instagram’s minimum usage limit removed.
Following are the steps to turn off time limit on Instagram.
- Open Instagram App on your Mobile Phone.
- Tap on three dots in the right corner of the Instagram. It will present you with a variety of options.
- Select your activity from the given choices.
- Then, Click on Time Spent from the next screen.
- Now, Select Set Daily Time Limit from the following options.
- Tap Off to the bar on usage timings.