Resetting iPhone is the last option for iPhone users. You might wish how to reset iPhone for a variety of reasons. If you’re still using the same device and encountering slowness and problems, a factory reset is a simple method to get a fresh start.
You might also wish to reset your iPhone if you’re upgrading to a new phone and gifting or selling your old one to someone else. A reset in this situation serves the objective of removing all of your personal data.
Whatever the reason, you may be wondering how the process works and what happens to your data. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on factory resetting your iPhone in this blog. In addition, we’ll show you how to back up all of your personal data on your iPhone before doing a factory reset.
Before we teach you how to reset your iPhone, make sure you back up all of your data and information so you can do it again quickly. You can have the option of backing up your iPhone to Apple’s iCloud service. Almost any information, including contacts, messages, images, recordings, stored passwords, and more.
Here are some of the simple steps are as follows :
- Tap on Apple ID at the top of the screen in the Settings app.
- You will see the iCloud option. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to ‘iCloud Backup,’ then click ‘Back Up Now’ to create a backups of your iPhone before the factory reset
How to Reset iPhone By using factory Data Reset
After you’ve backed up all of your data from your iPhone to iCloud, you’ll need to do one more step before factory resetting it: Sign out of your Apple ID account. You need to perform the following steps :
- Go to Settings and choose Apple ID from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- After that, scroll down and select Sign Out.
- Finally, sign out of the iPhone by entering your Apple ID password.
After that, you may simply factory reset your iPhone without losing access to your account. Here’s how to do it:
- Select the ‘General option’ in the Settings app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the ‘Transfer or Reset’ option.
- After that, click ‘Erase All Content and Settings’ and then ‘Continue.’
- To factory reset your iPhone, enter the password and press the ‘Erase Now’ button.
How to Factory Reset iPhone using Mac or Windows PC
Apple now provides the opportunity to factory reset your iPhone using a Mac or Windows PC. Simply download the iTunes app to your computer and log in with your Apple ID.
After that, you’ll need the following items to do a factory reset on your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to a Mac or a PC running Windows.
- On your desktop or laptop, open iTunes and select iPhone from the left-hand menu.
- To confirm the process, click Restore iPhone and then click it again.
- Users will be able to clear all of their iPhone’s data and settings using this technique.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, visit our website gadgetsrealm.com