The Galaxy SmartTag and SmartTag Plus were first launched in January when Samsung announced the series Galaxy S21. This small device connects to the SmartThings app by Samsung, allowing a Galaxy smartphone to locate the device or find the smartphone from Galaxy. The Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Plus pre-order is now available in the US from B&H Photo.
Galaxy SmartTag Plus Pre-order
A combination of “UWB” and “Bluetooth 5.0” is used for the Smart Tag Plus to enable AR to be traced on Galaxy while you are closer to it. The battery life of the SmartTag Plus is slightly shorter, with the regular SmartTag being credited for up to 300 days for a period of 5months.
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Plus (Black)
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag (Oatmeal)
The latest SmartTag Plus is available for $39 and can be ordered in black mode from April 12 only with shipping orders. The standard one retails for $29 on the website of Samsung, but it can be found in black and ‘oatmeal’ for cheaper on Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy SmartTag Features
- Track Objects/Pets with a Galaxy Phone
- Requires the SmartThings App
- Support for UWB & AR Location
- 394′ Range via Bluetooth 5.0
- Galaxy Find Network When Out of Range
- Audible Tone Helps to Track Item
- Control IoT Devices with SmartTag
- Up to 5 Months Battery Life
- Replaceable Watch Battery