The company Xiaomi began selling its simplified flagship smartphone Xiaomi Mi 9 SE in Europe.
What is known?
The novelty is already on sale in the Netherlands with a price tag of 400 euros. This is for the top-end modification of 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. For comparison, the usual Mi 9 with the same amount of RAM and ROM costs 100 euros more. In the near future, Mi 9 SE will also appear in other European countries.
The main specifications of the device are as follows:
- 6-inch screen with a resolution of 2340 by 1080 pixels
- 48 + 13 + 8 MP camera on the back, 20 MP camera on the front
- Runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI interface
- Snapdragon 712 chip with 6GB memory
- 128 GB storage space, not expandable
- 3070 mAh battery with fast charging
The differences between the Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE are relatively small and are mainly limited to the camera and computing power. For example, the Mi 9 SE has a somewhat less good wide-angle lens and telephoto lens, of 13 and 8 megapixel respectively instead of 16 and 12 MP. The smooth Snapdragon 855 chip was also exchanged for the Snapdragon 712, a chipset for midrange smartphones.