Apple will release laptops using the M1 Pro and Max processors from last year, as well as a new, more powerful M1 Max version and a new M2 Processor, according to his claim.
Gurman expects the following devices:
- Mac mini featuring M1 Pro and M2 processors
- MacBook Pro 13-inch and MacBook Air redesigned with the M2 processor
- 24-inch iMac featuring M2 processor
- Larger iMac Pro featuring M1 Pro and M1 Max processors
- Half-sized Mac Pro featuring 2 or 4 M1 Max processors
As a result, Apple will complete its shift to its own silicon this year. The iMac Pro and Mac Pro are the final Apple computers to use Intel processors.
The iMac Pro, which will include a 27-inch mini-LED display with 120Hz ProMotion, is expected to be released in May or June. Also, don’t expect the 24-inch M1 iMac’s lively colours.
Apple’s March 8 event might see the debut of the first Mac of 2022. It’s possible that the new MacBook Air or 13-inch MacBook Pro will sit behind the new 14-inch and 16-inch Pros.